training and education
MUCA's Educational and Safety Training Opportunities!
Review the lineup below and start planning your educational needs for 2015. Don't see something you'd like to see offered? Give us a call! Have a training session you'd like to offer MUCA Members? Click here.
If you are registering yourself for an event, click the event of your choice below and sign up online. If you are registering more than one person, please download the PDF Registration Form and mail/fax to the MUCA office.
Cancellation policy: MUCA requires a one-week notice for cancellations or refunds. You can make substitutions at any time or we will issue you a credit to use for a future session.
Please note: These additional trainings are hosted by United Rental. If you have questions regarding the following trainings specifically, please contact Jordan Fischer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competent Person/Excavation Safety Class
- August 7, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- September 18, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- October 2, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- November 20, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- December 4, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Confined Space Entry Class
- August 21, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- September 18, 2015, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- October 16, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- November 20, 2015, 12:30-3:30 p.m.
- December 18, 2015, 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
FREE Damage Prevention Meetings!
Download the latest CGA Best Practices Handbook here.
Join the MN Regional Common Ground Alliance for damage prevention meetings. You can register as an individual or a group; meetings are held at several locations across Minnesota throughout March and April. To learn more and register, click here.