MUCA Member Update
Clay Shoot Classic Is October 7!
Horse & Hunt Club, Prior Lake
Time to get the gun clean and ready to go for hunting. Gather your team of 4 or 5 shooters and join us for MUCA’s 5th Annual Clay Shoot Classic, Friday, October 7 at the Horse & Hunt Club in Prior Lake.
Sponsorships Are Requested! Promote your company and support MUCA through several Sponsorship opportunities at the Clay Shoot Classic. Donate a Raffle Item, Sponsor the Social Hour or become a Station Sponsor, where you get to see all 70+ attendees!
Register to attend or sponsor.
Breakfast Briefing: 2016 Wage and Hour Update
Hosted by Seaton | Peters | Revnew
Crowne Plaza Bloomington MSP Airport/MOA
5401 Green Valley Drive, Bloomington, 55437
Thursday, September 29, 7:30 – 9:30 AM
Join Seaton|Peters|Revnew Attorney Greg Peters to discuss the following hour and wage topics:
- New Overtime Regulations
- Mandatory Overtime and the FMLA
- DOL Civil Penalty Increases
- Important Upcoming Wage and Hour Changes:
- Minimum Wage Increase
- EEO-1 Pay Data Collection
- Mandatory Paid Sick Leave
- 2016 Case Law Update
Cost is $25 per attendee. Get more information and register, or call the firm at (952) 896-1700.
FINAL Call for Ads and Articles
The fall edition of the Underground Press magazine is in the works and we want you to be a part of the story! Here’s how:
- Advertise! Promote your products and services.
- Share Your Wisdom! Submit an article on an industry topic, a regulatory compliance issue, or a best practice in safety & training.
- Schedule a Site Visit! We’d love to highlight your company’s project or successful solution to a challenging problem. Contact Stephanie for a visit at (651) 735-3908.
Visit MUCA’s website to sign up for advertising or submit an article.
Annual Meeting Date: November 10
Mystic Lake Casino
2400 Mystic Lake Blvd. NW, Prior Lake
This is your Invitation to Innovation at our 2016 Annual Meeting! We'll gather with industry friends, colleagues and family for look back, noting our accomplishments, and a look ahead to what the future holds.
We'll review our legislative efforts, vote for your new Board leadership and share our plans for continued growth and value for your membership in MUCA.
We have a superb keynote speaker, John Sweeney, whose program (Innovation at the Speed of Laughter) will provoke thought, spark laughter, and help you live and work better through discovery and innovation.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities are available! Register today!
Mark Your Calendars!
Don't forget these upcoming events!
- Day of the Dozers, September 24 – Register Here
- Clay Shoot Classic Tournament, October 7 – Register Here
- Annual Meeting, November 10 – Register Here
- Pipelayers Certification Training – Register for the Online Pipe Layers Certification course — available 365 days, 24/7
Stephanie Menning, Executive Director
Phone: 651-735-3908 | Fax: 651-290-2266 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org